- Mollywood Retake: What If Vijay's Sachein Is Remade In Malayalam?
- TOO CUTE TO HANDLE! Genelia D'Souza's Little Special One, Rahyl Turns One!
- So Sweet! Genelia D'souza's Cute Message For Her Son Riaan Will Make Your Weekend!
- I Don't Think Pregnancy Is A Drawback At All: Genelia D'Souza
- Pictures! Riteish Deshmukh Makes Genelia D'souza's Birthday Very Special
- See Here! Genelia D'souza's Newborn Baby Rahyl's First Picture
Genelia who is well known for her friendly and cute nature was flooded with birthday wishes on Twitter. So how can her hubby, Ritesh Deshmukh lag behind. The Ek Villain actor wished his expecting wife, Genelia a special birthday by posting a cute pic of them together.
Ritesh called his wife Baiko and tweeted the cute couple pic saying, The Baiko's Birthday - @geneliad thank you for making my world so beautiful - Wadhdiwasachya Hardhik Subhechyaa.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote" lang="en"><p>The Baiko's Birthday - <a href="https://twitter.com/geneliad">@geneliad</a> thank you for making my world so beautiful - Wadhdiwasachya Hardhik Subhechyaa <a href="http://t.co/D65gKWzrBk">pic.twitter.com/D65gKWzrBk</a></p>— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) <a href="https://twitter.com/Riteishd/statuses/496375617009778688">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Apart from a loving husband Ritesh's birthday wishes, pregnant Genelia also got wishes from other celebrities in the tinsel town. Aditi Amit Deshmukh wished Genelia saying "Happy, happy birthday Genelia!!"
Dia Mirza also wished Genelia. She wrote, "Happy Birthday @geneliad Shine bright you beautiful girl! Have a wonderful day and year ahead:) BIG hug! Mwaaaaaaaaah"
Pregnant Genelia replied and thanked to all the friends and dear ones who wished on her birthday.