- Emraan Hashmi Is Most Lovable Actor In Pakistan: Humaima Malik
- What 'Serial Kisser' Emraan Hashmi Finds Hard To Do On-Screen?
- Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills
- Tapori Alert: Emraan Hashmi's Raja Natwarlal New Song Out
- Emraan Hashmi Challenges Newcomers' Ability To Kiss
- Humaima Malick: Proud To Do Intimate Scenes In Raja Natwarlal
- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
The 26-year-old actress, whose Pakistani film Bol was released in India in 2011, says she was initially apprehensive about kissing on-screen.
"I have never kissed on-screen so I wasn't prepared at all. I was nervous on the day we were to shoot the kissing scene. It felt very mechanical. Thankfully, it went really well," Humaima said.
"The kissing scene may be deleted in Pakistan. In the film there is no sex scene put in forcefully. It's been shot sensibly, which will not look vulgar," she added.
Humaima says she isn't worried much about the backlash in Pakistan about the kissing scene. "I made myself strong with the thought that talent has no religion. It was just a role. I have made my country proud as I was nominated for Best Actress for Bol across several countries and won award at the London Asian Film Festival," she said.
"I am sure that people in Pakistan will support me. There will be people who will criticise me, but if I take them seriously, I won't be able to do a lot of things in my career," said Humaima, adding she won't be seen wearing a bikini on-screen.
Back home in Pakistan, Humaima is happy with the response the trailer of Raja Natwarlal has received. "People have loved the trailer of the film. Emraan has a huge fan following in Pakistan. People back home feel that he is a Pakistani because of his name. I am a top actress and the highest paid actress in Pakistan. I am sure people will come to watch both of us and appreciate our work," she added.