- Emraan Hashmi Is Most Lovable Actor In Pakistan: Humaima Malik
- What 'Serial Kisser' Emraan Hashmi Finds Hard To Do On-Screen?
- Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills
- Tapori Alert: Emraan Hashmi's Raja Natwarlal New Song Out
- Emraan Hashmi Challenges Newcomers' Ability To Kiss
- Humaima Malick-Emraan Hashmi Kissing Scene May Be Deleted In Pak
Pakistani model-actress Humaima Malick will be seen in Raja Natwarlal opposite Emraan Hashmi. You don't expect anything more than the usual smooching and kissing scenes in any Emraan hashmi films. However, the 'serial kisser' actor says there's lot to expect in this film.
The actress who debuts in Bollywood with Raja Natwarlal was comfortable doing intimate scenes with Emraan Hashmi. She says though they have shot many steamy and passionate kissing scenes, there is no vulgarity in the film.
"There is no vulgarity in the film at all. In fact, I am very proud that we have done many romantic scenes in the film and have shot beautifully," Humaima said at the launch of a song from the film.
"Everyone can watch the film with his/her kids and family," she added.
Raja Natwarlal directed by Kunal Deshmukh, also features Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon. It will hit the theatres on August 29.