- Emraan Hashmi Is Most Lovable Actor In Pakistan: Humaima Malik
- What 'Serial Kisser' Emraan Hashmi Finds Hard To Do On-Screen?
- Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills
- Tapori Alert: Emraan Hashmi's Raja Natwarlal New Song Out
- Emraan Hashmi Challenges Newcomers' Ability To Kiss
- Humaima Malick-Emraan Hashmi Kissing Scene May Be Deleted In Pak
Pakistani model-actress Humaima Malick was comfortable shooting a "kissing scene" for her debut Hindi movie, but she shuns bikini.
Humaima is making her Bollywood debut with Raja Natwarlal and the film releasing August 29 is said to be a crime comedy. Produced by UTV Motion Pictures and directed by Kunal Deshmukh, Raja Natwarlal will see Humaima teaming up with Bollywood's serial kisser Emraan Hashmi.
Humaima says that people should not judge her on the basis of the kissing scene.Humaima said, "Everybody is loving it in Pakistan, they are proud of me and I don't think you should judge a person on the basis of a kissing scene."
"I know the culture is different here. However, I was nervous because I never thought of doing it in my career but I could never have a best co-star. Doing it with him (Emraan) is far better than doing it with someone else. People love him for this and it doesn't look vulgar."
However, the actress is not comfortable wearing a bikini on screen. "I don't think I will be able to wear a bikini, I really don't think so," Humaima said while sharing her views on donning that piece of costume.
"If I am a good actor, then there is no need to wear a bikini. In my film, there is no sex put in forcefully. Every romantic part makes sense. It's been shot sensibly, which will not look vulgar," she added.