- Emraan Hashmi Is Most Lovable Actor In Pakistan: Humaima Malik
- What 'Serial Kisser' Emraan Hashmi Finds Hard To Do On-Screen?
- Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills
- Tapori Alert: Emraan Hashmi's Raja Natwarlal New Song Out
- Emraan Hashmi Challenges Newcomers' Ability To Kiss
- Humaima Malick-Emraan Hashmi Kissing Scene May Be Deleted In Pak
Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, who will be seen sharing screen space with Emraan Hashmi in Raja Natwarlal, says she initially thought the actor would be similar to his on-screen avatar of a shameless brat.
The film Raja Natwarlal will mark the debut of Humaima in Bollywood and the actress speaks about how she feels about co-star Emraan Hashmi.
"Before meeting Emraan, I had thought he would be like what he is in films. I thought he would be a 'besharam' (shameless). But when I first met him, he ignored me completely and was busy in his work. I messaged my family saying in real life he is a nice guy," Humaima told reporters here at the trailer launch of Raja Natwarlal.
Humaima reveals she is a big fan of Emraan. "I like him and all his films. I am a big fan of him. I watch every film of his with my friends there (Pakistan). I had great experience working with him. He made me comfortable and is a funny guy," she said.
Though Humamima comes from neighbouring country Pakistan, India too is like her home. "I have come here before and I love being here. I am happy I got to work in both the countries. I am glad this film came my way I had a lovely experience doing this film," she said.