- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan's Badrinath Ki Dulhania First Look Is Out! Looks Vibrant & Desi
- WOW! Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan To Star Together In Next?
- Bollywood Celebs Support Gender Equality Through Man's World
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- Alia Bhatt Planning To Launch Her Debut Music Album Soon
Some tears, some joy, some dance and loads of love. That's exactly what Dharma Productions' Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania had in store for their audiences. What they got in return was only love, at the box office. Liked by both fans and critics, Humpty and Kavya had a great run in its release weekend with a good collection.
Despite the decline in footfall at the theatres owing to the well-known heavy showers in the city and festivities, the film continued to run shows with above average occupancy, even on week days. Now, as the Second weekend ends, Humpty and Kavya are heading towards a 70 Crores domestic business. This is a terrific show put up by Karan Johar, once again and his two students Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt
While the release weekend figure as confirmed by the official sources, rounded up to 33 crores, the First week held strong with another 20 Cr and now with a 13 Cr 2nd weekend, the film is headed towards a 70 Cr mark.
A fresh treatment, great music and sizzling chemistry of Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in their first solo leads together is ensuring that HSKD couple be seen in another outing soon again.