- OMG! Shahrukh Khan To Star Opposite Tamannaah Bhatia In Next?
- Twitter Jokes On Sajid Khan That Will Make You ROFL!
- Sajid Khan Debuts On Twitter, Gets Warm Welcome
- 'Humshakals' Lead Nominations List At Golden Kela Awards
- 15 Worst And Most Bakwas Bollywood Films Of 2014
- Bang Bang To Gunday: Hyped Bollywood Films That Disappointed Us
Humshakals directed by Sajid Khan, released all over today. Reviews have come out and most of it are negative comments. Very less number of positive comments. People have gone to the level of saying Sajid Khan should be banned from film industry.
Please read the funny Humshakals reviews and the so-called slapstick comedy which Sajid Khan had dedicated to Jim Carrey and Kishore Kumar.
* Riteish Deshmukh as Kumar says to Saif Ali Khan as Ashok: "Yeh stand-up comedy tere bas ki baat nahi hai."
Ashok: "Toh kya meri car ki baat hai?" (Is this irritating intolerable one liner called the stand up comedy, then GOD Save Sajid Khan and his films).
* Tamannah Bhatia who is the only one who finds Saif's comedy interesting, have an interesting (read Pathetic) conversation with Saif.
Tamannah; "Oh my god, you're so witty," she gushes. Saif replies,"And you are so Churchgate." If you readers still don't get the joke! VT, Churchgate are places in Mumbai. Heights of tolerance level needed for these kind of comedies.
According to Sajid Khan, mental health staff run after escaped patients with butterfly nets. Can this Humshakals get any more ridiculous? You readers should go out and watch it for yourself.