- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
Actress Alia Bhatt who have a couple of hits in her kitty feels, that she hasn't tasted success in the industry. Alia is busy promoting her upcoming film Humpty Sharma ki Dhulhania said, "I don't think I have achieved much success. I have attained only a bit of it and I am not modest about it."
Alia's last released film 2 States was a hit and also entered 100-crore club. Alia played the role of a Tamil Brahmin girl Ananya who fell in love with a Punjabi boy Krish.
Alia, daughter of director Mahesh Bhatt said, "My father once told me a person who taste success should be treated like bomb blast victim. But that sort of thing did not happen with me after '2 States'. I am happy where I am today."
Alia made her Bollywood debut with the film Student of the year , which was the hit of the year 2011. Her second film Highway also received success at the box office. Actress said, "I hope I never get that feeling that I have achieved ultimate success. If I reach that stage then my downfall will begin. But I do want to buy a house for my mother in London."
Actress will be seen romancing her SOTY co-star Varun Dhawan in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Directed by Shashank Khaitan film will hit theatres on July 11.
Filmmaker Karan Johar has produced the film HSKD under his banner Dharma Productions.