- Rani Mukerji: We Are Actors & Not Models; We Have To First Do Justice To Who We Are On Screen!
- Rani Mukherji's Open Letter On Her Birthday Is A Tight Slap To The Double Standards Of Bollywood!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- WHOM IS SHE HINTING AT? Rani Mukherji's Take On Pay Disparity Will Give Major Burns To Some Actors
Actress Rani Mukherjee aka Mrs. Aditya Chopra has finally spoken about her relationship with hubby Aditya. Few months back, in a private ceremony Rani tied knot with filmmaker Aditya Chopra in Italy.
Rani never confirmed her relation with Aditya Chopra with whom she is working from many years. Rumours were that actress Rani Mukherjee was the reason behind the split between Aditya and his first wife Payal Chopra, however Rani never spoke about the issue.
The actress clearly said that she dated Aditya for three years but only after he was divorced from his first wife. However rumours were that, Rani was in the relationship with Aditya Chopra from a long time. Rani further said, that Aditya and she was just friends and only talked about work.
Rani also revealed about how the couple fell for each other. The Chopra bahu said, that she and Aditya were going through a bad phase in their lives and while supporting each other, the friendship between them went a step ahead.
Rani, is away from the silver screen for a long time now, is ready with her new film Mardaani. Actress is playing the role of a cop in the film which is produced by her home production Yash Raj Films.