- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
Actor Saif Ali Khan has realized that his last film Humshakals was a mistake which he will never repeat. Film was released a month ago which featured Saif in the triplet role. Saif was quoted saying, "The film was very regressive. In fact, while watching it, I asked myself what I was doing in it. I knew I had let my fans down and underestimated their intelligence." Saif also said that he only followed the director Sajid Khan.
Saif said, "The film didn't have a script as such, it was all there in Sajid's mind. I did whatever he asked me to. I was trying to be someone I'm not. The humour was not the kind I enjoy. My upcoming film, Happy Endings, is closer to the comedy I believe in and am known for."
The Chhote Nawab Saif have one more film with director Sajid Khan but the actor said that he is not willing to work with the director again. Saif further said that he disappointed his fans with a film like Humshakals.
Earlier, actress Bipasha Basu gave a miss to the promotion of the film Humshakals in which she was paired opposite actor Ritesh Deshmukh. Before the release of the film, Bipasha Basu had the feeling that the movie will not do well.