- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Actress Kangana Ranaut said that she feels no different even after the success of her film Queen. Kangana said that she is dedicated to her work and would continue doing so.
The actress was quoted saying, "'I still don't feel that I have become a star. The way I look at my profession is very different, I do acting like everyone else does their work."
Kangana has been flooded with the film offers after the success of the film Queen. The actress will start shooting for the sequel of the film Tanu Weds Manu soon, after which she will shoot for the film Katti Batti in which she is paired opposite actor Imran Khan.
Kangana further said that she never work to get into the limelight. The actress said, "I don't do acting for camera flashes and interviews. My expectations from my profession are different, so even if there are no camera flashes for me, it won't change anything.''