- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
Actress Kangana Ranaut said that she feels no different even after the success of her film Queen. Kangana said that she is dedicated to her work and would continue doing so.
The actress was quoted saying, "'I still don't feel that I have become a star. The way I look at my profession is very different, I do acting like everyone else does their work."
Kangana has been flooded with the film offers after the success of the film Queen. The actress will start shooting for the sequel of the film Tanu Weds Manu soon, after which she will shoot for the film Katti Batti in which she is paired opposite actor Imran Khan.
Kangana further said that she never work to get into the limelight. The actress said, "I don't do acting for camera flashes and interviews. My expectations from my profession are different, so even if there are no camera flashes for me, it won't change anything.''