- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Akshay Kumar, who is counted amongst the fittest and most agile actors in the Hindi film industry, says he does not favor six-pack or eight-pack abs and that he believes in a "natural way of maintaining a good body".
"It takes a long time to make abs. Tehelte tehelte nahi ban jaate abs (It is not a cakewalk to get such abs)," said Akshay on being asked about the trend of abs in Bollywood.
"All that is shown on-screen might not be real either. I don't endorse these six-pack or eight-pack abs. I believe in the natural way of maintaining a good body," he added.
The 47-year-old, who himself has a well-sculpted body, asserts that rather than focussing on building abs, people should care about their future health as otherwise it may prove fatal to their bodies.
"The person should also care about his health and future as well. A lot of people depend on products that may give them a good feeling about their bodies for few days, but the long-term effect is dangerous to their body," Akshay said.
Meanwhile, actors like Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan as well as the new generation actors keep flaunting their six-pack abs and eight-pack abs.