- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Raid First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
Actress Kareena Kapoor who played powerful performances in the films like Satyagraha and Heroine said that she wants to do some entertaining films now. The actress is riding high on the success of her recently released film Singham Returns which has entered into 100 Crore club.
The actress was quoted saying, "Yes, I know there are people saying that it's not a performance driven role. But then such films aren't going away anywhere. They will keep happening. I did Heroine too when I felt like. But I can't give up acting in commercial films when I am given an opportunity to work with Ajay or Salman at this stage of my career.''
The actress will start shooting for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan in which she is paired opposite superstar Salman Khan. Referring to the films like Zanjeer and Sholay, Kareena said that many veteran actresses did films which revolved around the male actors.
Kareena was quoted saying, "Well, even if there are five scenes of mine in the film that make audience laugh and enjoy, it is good enough naa? This is how Rohit Shetty crafts his films. Also, I am not complaining. If you look at big action films like Zanjeer, Sholay or Deewar, they too had big actresses being a part of them even though the story was centered on the leading man."