- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Actress Kareena Kapoor who played powerful performances in the films like Satyagraha and Heroine said that she wants to do some entertaining films now. The actress is riding high on the success of her recently released film Singham Returns which has entered into 100 Crore club.
The actress was quoted saying, "Yes, I know there are people saying that it's not a performance driven role. But then such films aren't going away anywhere. They will keep happening. I did Heroine too when I felt like. But I can't give up acting in commercial films when I am given an opportunity to work with Ajay or Salman at this stage of my career.''
The actress will start shooting for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan in which she is paired opposite superstar Salman Khan. Referring to the films like Zanjeer and Sholay, Kareena said that many veteran actresses did films which revolved around the male actors.
Kareena was quoted saying, "Well, even if there are five scenes of mine in the film that make audience laugh and enjoy, it is good enough naa? This is how Rohit Shetty crafts his films. Also, I am not complaining. If you look at big action films like Zanjeer, Sholay or Deewar, they too had big actresses being a part of them even though the story was centered on the leading man."