- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
Actor Emraan Hashmi who is seen shaking legs in his upcoming film Raja Natwarlal, has said that he feels uncomfortable while dancing.
Emraan was quoted saying, "I'm not at all comfortable dancing. I only get by doing a lot of rehearsals. I always say that the easiest steps always become a rage because even non dancers can do it."
The actor also revealed the reason for not enjoying dancing. Emraan said that he has two toes in his left leg and due to this reason he feels uncomfortable while dancing. The actor has dedicated the film Raja Natwarlal to his fans as he failed to impress them with his previous films, Ghanchakkar and Ek Thi Daayan.
Emraan plays the role of a conman in the film Raja Natwarlal. The actor said that after doing few off beat films, he wanted to do more entertaining films.
Movie Raja Natwarlal is scheduled to release on August 29, 2014.