- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Actress Parineeti Chopra who is often known as one of the most bubbly actress in Bollywood says she finds the title 'Bubbly' very disrespectful.
"When people call me bubbly, I find it very disrespectful. I have done four films and there was nothing similar between 'Hasee Toh Phasee', 'Ishaqzaade', 'Shuddh Desi Romance' and 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl'," Parineeti told.
"There was nothing similar about them and there was nothing bubbly about them at all. I find it ridiculous and I would like them (people) to see my films again so that they can change their opinion," she added.
The actress is focused at making herself better with every project, and not concerned about what her competitors are doing.
"I genuinely don't care about what anybody else is doing I only want to be better than my last outing. Every actress is different and we all get different kind of work and so there is no reason to compete. I can't think of them like that at all," she said.