- NTR Biopic: Vidya Balan Confirms That She Is Set To Play Balakrishna's On-screen Wife Basavatarakam
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
Actress Vidya Balan has portrayed many different roles, actress feels that she do what she likes to do and doesn't think much about what people will say. The National Award winning actress said that she is very selfish as an actor and works only for herself.
Vidya was quoted, "I only work for myself. If I like something, I don't think about what people are going to say or whether the story is ‘different' enough. I am very selfish, I don't think of anything but what I want to do."
The Dirty Picture actress is on the receiving end of the critics since her debut. Vidya made her Bollywood debut with the film Parineeti in the year 2005. Vidya created her own style as she did films like Ishqiya, Paa, No One Killed Jessica, Kahaani and The Dirty Picture.
Her last two films Ghanchakkar and Shaadi Ke Side Effects failed at the box office, but the actress feels close to both the films and said that she doesn't know why these films failed.
Vidya Balan is happy with the response her latest film Bobby Jasoos has received till now and said that film has done better than her expectations. Vidya played the role of a Hydrabadi girl who aspires to became the successful detective of Hyderabad.
Vidya said, "The film has done better than what we expected. We knew that it would gain audience through word-of-mouth publicity because it is not an appointment film. The response has been very encouraging so far."
Bobby Jasoos is produced by actress Dia Mirza and her fiance Sahil Sangha under their banner Born Free Entertainment.