- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Can You Guess What Is Nimrat Kaur's Birthday Wish?
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Nimrat Kaur: Legal System Should Support Women Who Have Gone Through Harassment!
- Army Day: Nimrat Kaur Talks About Patriotism & Has A Message For Us Civilians!
Actress Nimrat Kaur who is currently shooting for the Hollywood series Homeland said that she rejected nearly 450 scripts in past two years as she wanted to do feature in some Hollywood project.
Nimrat was quoted saying, "I must have said no to nearly 450 scripts in 2 years. It wasn't as if I was being fussy. But nothing seemed right for me." The actress further said that she wanted to work in some Hollywood project and was looking for good script. Nimrat stated that, "The Lunchbox' was released a year ago. I shot for it two years ago. So basically, I did my last film two years back. It was a long wait, yes. But it isn't as if I was smugly waiting for a big international project to fall into my lap after 'The Lunchbox'."
The actress said that she gave audition for her role in the series Homeland. The actress said, "Things don't work that way over here. I had to audition for the part and was chosen on the basis of the audition and not because they liked my work in The Lunchbox."
Nimrat who is playing the role of Pakistan ISI agent said that shooting for Homeland is a different experience, as they don't get much time to rehearse. The actress was quoted, "We are not given a chance to rehearse. No homework works because the scenes and lines are given when we reach the location."