- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
Popular television actor Karan Singh Grover makes his Bollywood debut with sizzling hot Bipasha Basu with upcoming horror film Alone. Karan Singh says he was nervous while shooting with Bipasha Basu in the movie.
Karan has acted in TV serials like, Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai among others.
"I was absolutely mesmerized. I was absolutely in awe of her. Yes, I was very very nervous working with her," Karan said.
"I am just happy that I was given the opportunity. I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations," he added. When asked about competition with Bollywood actors, he said, "I don't believe in competing with anybody else. My only competition is with myself."
"I try to be better every time. I am not competing with anyone," he added.
Karan, who has recently parted ways with his wife, actress Jennifer Winget, has shot some steamy scenes with Bipasha Basu. Directed by Bhushan Patel, Alone will hit the screens on January 16, 2015. In the film, Bipasha is playing conjoined twins.