- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
The actress was quoted saying, "I was not offered Shuddhi. I did not leave any film for Bajirao Mastani." Deepika also feels that the actors should not talk about the films which they refused to do.
"It's silly when actors talk about films they didn't do because they are remembered for the ones they did," said Deepika Padukone. According to reports, the actress was also approached for the film Mohenjodaro which features actor Hrithik Roshan in the main role.
Talking about her alleged relationship with actor Ranveer Singh, Deepika said that, "Every relationship needs time, you need to nurture it. There's no point talking about something when you're not sure what you want from it."
Reacting to Sonam Kapoor's comment on her dressing sense, Deepika said that there is a whole team to decide about her looks and what Sonam said was her opinion.