- NTR Biopic: Vidya Balan Confirms That She Is Set To Play Balakrishna's On-screen Wife Basavatarakam
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
Actress Vidya Balan is who currently busy promoting her upcoming film Bobby Jasoos said that she doesn't miss working with the Khans'. Vidya has done more of women-centric films like Kahaani and The Dirty Picture. The National Award winning actress feels that she won't fit into the masala films and said that she was not offered even a single film opposite Khans'.
Vidya said, "I don't miss working with them. There has to be a script that has enough for me to do.. It has to be exciting for me. I have never looked for films where I can work with certain actors. I have not really got offers (for films with Khans).. not in the past seven years. I don't see myself fitting into those kind of films honestly."
Vidya is playing the role of a female detective in the thriller film Bobby Jasoos and is also seen romancing the new actor Ali Fazal. Vidya said that she choose from what was offered to her and have never planned her career.
The Dirty Picture actress was quoted saying, "I have never planned my career.. I have only responded to scripts that came my way. To be working with (known) actors or new actors, I don't plan my career that way. I have a different approach. And I am very happy with the kind of work I am doing."
Vidya will be next seen in Hamari Adhuri Kahani with serial kisser Emraan Hashmi and Rajkumar Rao. Film will be directed by Mohit Suri.
Apart from Hamari Adhuri Kahani, Vidya will be in the biopic on legendary Carnatic singer MS Subbulakshmi, but the reports are that the film has already landed in legal trouble.
However, Vidya said that she have no information regarding the biopic as it is on hold since one year.