- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
The 34-year-old beauty said she was nervous initially to shake a leg with the 'Dabangg' star.
"It was ecstatic to work with Salman but at the same time I was nervous because he is one of the biggest stars of the industry and I thought I would mess-up everything on the set. But once I got to the set and met him all those worries faded away. He has an amazing sense of humour and imparted so much positivity. I am in awe of Salman. I had a great time with him and the entire team of the film," Nargis told PTI in an interview over phone from Mumbai.
The item number 'Yaar Na Mile' is composed by rapper Honey Singh and is choreographed by Ahmed Khan. While rehearsing for the edgy dance number, Nargis had been nursing a ruptured knee ligament and a torn hamstring injuries but that did not deter the 'Rockstar' actress from giving her best shot.
"It was extremely painful but I didn't let the golden opportunity go from my hand. So, I managed somehow to get it complete in four days because I did not want to let go the opportunity," she said.
This would be the actress' second item number after 'Dhating Naach' with Shahid Kapoor in 'Phata Poster Nikla Hero'. But Nargis says she would now stay away from such special numbers because she might get typecast as an item girl.
"I don't want to be known as an item dancer. I want to be known as an actress only. Dance is something which I like to do but acting is my passion. I would like to do good and meaty roles. I am in talks with directors also but nothing has been finalised yet," she said.