- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Asked if a sequel to PK is underway, he said, "Let's see. You all have to ask Raju Hirani (director Rajkumar Hirani) if he is interested in making a sequel. If they make it, it's good. I would like to do it."
The film's climax has actor Ranbir Kapoor along with Aamir, and several people have conjectured that it's a hint for a sequel.
Talking about it, Aamir said, "May be, Rajkumar Hirani is thinking of getting both Ranbir and me in the sequel."
PK, which features Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma and Sanjay Dutt, has received rave reviews from critics and audiences alike.
The actor is happy with the response and says the movie leaves the audience with a message that humanity is the biggest thing.
"The message of this film is that the biggest thing is humanity. That's the biggest message of this film...that we all are equal. There is no difference between Hindus and Muslims....that trust and faith is the important aspect of our life. This is the main message," he said.