- Raid Movie Review: Live Audience Update On Ajay Devgn & Ileana D'Cruz Starrer
- Ajay Devgn Asks Ileana D Cruz 'Are You Married?' At The Trailer Launch Of Raid
- Raid TRAILER! Ajay Devgn's Badass Avatar & Powerful Dialogues Will Leave You Asking For More!
- Ajay Devgn Doesn't Make You Feel He Is A Superstar, Says Ileana D'Cruz
- DON'T MISS! Ajay Devgn Said THIS About Esha Gupta & Ileana D'Cruz's CATFIGHT During Baadshaho Shoot!
- Finally! Mubarakan Cast Shoot For TKSS; Anil, Arjun Kapoor & Ileana D’Cruz Had A Blast!
However, the actress says that she had got an offer to act with Saif even before Barfi! but she rejected it because of bad script. She says Happy Ending is an amazing script which has equal importance for both.
Ileana says, "For me, doing a film with Saif would be great but doing a film with Saif that has a significant role for me, has been the perfect combination. I was offered a film with Saif much before 'Barfi!' but I didn't like the story. When I heard the story of 'Happy Ending', I was shocked because this is an amazing script."
She further adds, "My role is very good, at par with him (Saif) and my character is as sassy as his. She is more of a guy than a girl. She is not emotional. My character is sort of dry and disinterested. She writes novels but doesn't believe in them, or for that matter in love."
While talking about Saif Ali Khan, Ileana feels that the actor is hard on himself.
She said, "I was looking forward to working with Saif because the role demanded the humour and I think he is brilliant in that... He is incredibly hard on himself."
Happy Ending directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK also features Kalki Kochelin, Govinda and Ranvir Shorey. Preity Zinta and Kareena Kapoor Khan has a cameo in this film.