- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
The film also features Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar and Anil Kapoor, among others.
"I guess I am not insecure as a person. In fact when Zoya offered me this role, she thought I will not take up. Priyanka's role is bigger in the film but I think the film matters (to me). I said yes to Zoya the moment I heard the role," said the actress.
Anushka is currently busy promoting her film PK that features Aamir Khan in the lead. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani and Saurabh Shukla.
When asked about her character in the film, Anushka says she can't reveal much.
"I had a great time shooting for 'PK'. It was a pleasure working with Raju Hirani (Rajkumar Hirani) and Aamir. I am not allowed to talk much about my character in the film," she said.
The film is set to release Dec 18.