- It's Happening! Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline Even Before The Release Of Baaghi 2
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- SURPRISE! Prabhas Is Playing A Cop In Saaho But Not An Honest One? Read Latest Inside Details
- UNKNOWN FACT! Guess What Inspired Prabhas To Become An Actor?
- HEART-WARMING! Here's How A Fan Made Shraddha Kapoor's Day
- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor who was injured at the sets of her upcoming film ABCD 2 gave her heels a miss in the on-going India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW). She suffered a muscle pull on her leg and thats the reason for her refusal to walk with heels as the showstopper for couturier JJ Valaya at the IBMW.
Shraddha Kapoor says she's recovering well.
"I can't wear heels, so I wore flats for the show. I'm sure everyone saw the disparity in my height (while I was on the ramp. But that's okay! It's a partial muscle tear in leg and I can't walk in heels for sometime," Shraddha told post the show Sunday night.
Being a showstopper for one of the big designers of the Indian Fashion Industry, Shraddha felt 'grand' herself and 'flattered to be wearing his collections'.
'Aashiqui 2' actress also admits that since it was a bridal show she experienced a 'new tingly feeling'.
"I was feeling shy looking at myself in this beautiful creation. It just ignited something within me," Shraddha Kapoor said.
Shraddha was also anxious but then she said, "As long as you feel good about yourself and in what you look, it helps you to get over any nervousness." Shraddha wants to recover fast as she has to resume her ABCD 2 film and the promotions of her Haider with Shahid Kapoor.