- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor who was injured at the sets of her upcoming film ABCD 2 gave her heels a miss in the on-going India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW). She suffered a muscle pull on her leg and thats the reason for her refusal to walk with heels as the showstopper for couturier JJ Valaya at the IBMW.
Shraddha Kapoor says she's recovering well.
"I can't wear heels, so I wore flats for the show. I'm sure everyone saw the disparity in my height (while I was on the ramp. But that's okay! It's a partial muscle tear in leg and I can't walk in heels for sometime," Shraddha told post the show Sunday night.
Being a showstopper for one of the big designers of the Indian Fashion Industry, Shraddha felt 'grand' herself and 'flattered to be wearing his collections'.
'Aashiqui 2' actress also admits that since it was a bridal show she experienced a 'new tingly feeling'.
"I was feeling shy looking at myself in this beautiful creation. It just ignited something within me," Shraddha Kapoor said.
Shraddha was also anxious but then she said, "As long as you feel good about yourself and in what you look, it helps you to get over any nervousness." Shraddha wants to recover fast as she has to resume her ABCD 2 film and the promotions of her Haider with Shahid Kapoor.