- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Fitness freak Ajay Devgn certainly knows how to take care of his toned body amidst his busy schedule. He turned one of the vanity vans into a gym while filming Singham Returns in Hyderabad.
Ajay is currently shooting in Ramoji Film City for Rohit Shetty's directorial and he ensured he works out regularly.
"The shooting schedule in Ramoji for 'Singham Returns' is quite long and thus he has converted one of the vanity vans into a gym, which has all the equipment. The film has high octane action and requires Ajay to be extremely fit and toned, therefore, he works out in between the shots as well," said a source close to the actor.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor, Singham Returns is the second instalment of the 2011 Bollywood blockbuster Singham and is scheduled to release in August.
The film's first look poster will get launched on 7 July and trailer on 11 July. These are only tentative dates which might get changed. Singham Returns is extensively shot in Hyderabad and marks the debut of Rohit Shetty as producer. He is one of the producers of the film along with Ajay Devgn Films and Reliance Entertainment.