- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
Finding Fanny launched a song on 12th August where Deepika was seen hosting the event largely and then she was present at the trailer of Happy New Year.
Finding Fanny will be releasing on 12th September and Deepika will be actively promoting the film. The actress has also set aside a chunk of dates for promoting Happy New Year and will be travelling for the SLAM tour with the entire cast.
Deepika will be juggling between promotions, brand commitments and shooting for her upcoming projects and it seems Deepika is currently the busiest actress of Bollywood. However the actress loves her work and skillfully manages her time.