- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Huma Qureshi Makes Her Television Debut;Replaces Sonali Bendre On India’s Best Dramebaaz
- Will The 'MeToo' Campaign Work In Bollywood? Huma Qureshi Speaks Up About The Issue!
- Kaala Opens On A Poor Note At The Domestic Box Office, Vishal Defends Rajinikanth's Film
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi has apparently become a role model for women.
Huma is being invited to events to address women and talk about her journey, self love and other aspects of life.
The Ek Thi Daayan actress will be seen attending the India Today Women Summit where Huma will talk about various facets of being a women. ITWS is one of the most prestigious summit for women.
Huma qureshi has been invited and she has been putting together thoughts of what she would be addressing. Huma was also recently seen at the Femina magazine launch talking and interacting with women from various courses of life and how they should break the stereotypical society norms associated with them. She widely spoke about self love and appreciation.
Huma is an outsider and has been known as an actress who carved her own path in the industry through all odds.
Some of the films which made Huma popular in the industry include Gangs Of Wasseypur, Ek Thi Daayan and Dedh Ishqiya. Huma will next be seen in the movie Badlapur starring Varun Dhawan, Yami Gautam and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.