- Boney Kapoor Reprimands Jahnvi Kapoor For Her Statement On Madhubala; Was It Really Controversial?
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
Arjun, who is the son of Boney and his previous wife Mona Shourie Kapoor, said it was a nice moment to work in the film which also stars his uncle Sanjay Kapoor.
"It's not yet sunk in that I have worked for a home production. It has always been a dream working with dad, Sanjay (Kapoor) chachu and Anil (Kapoor) chachu. And that happened in my fifth film. There are more emotions attached at the personal level than at the professional front," Arjun told.
The 29-year-old 'Finding Fanny' star he waited for a long time to work with his father.
"I am emotional by nature. I waited for this opportunity for 29 years... And it's not an easy job to be accepted as an actor. Obviously, he has a sense of pride and that reflects in our emotions and that I guess will happen quite often," he said.
Arjun recalled how he used to accompany his father on his grand sets.
"I always thought that my father is the biggest producer in this world. His films sets used to be so big that I used to get lost in it. During the shooting of 'Loafer' there was a huge set at Ramoji film city and similarly during 'Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja', the set was for 150 junior artists and 200 actors," he said.