- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
British model-actress Samira Mohamed Ali, who will be seen in the upcoming film 'B Positive', says it is her dream to work with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
"Amongst Indian actors, Amitabh Bachchan is my favourite. He is just incredible. In Dubai, I grew up watching his movies. Absolutely, it would be a dream to work with him," Samira told.
The 29-year-old British actress is currently in Goa to shoot the film, directed by Venkatesh Kumar. The small-budget film will be made in English, Hindi and Kannada languages also stars actors Raj Purohit and Nivedita Biswas.
Asked if she is not worried to do a small-budget film in India, she said, "Budget of a film doesn't matter to me. The thing which I take into consideration is the content. Budget is a concern only in India. In UK small budget films do well at the box-office."
The British presenter said that even though the film is a multi-lingual project, she was fascinated by it.
Without divulging much about her character in the film, she said, "As soon as they told me, not just the title but the storyline of the film, I was very much interested in it. That's why I rescheduled everything to be here because I believe it is a wonderful story."
Born to an Arab-Portuguese parents, the actress feels that she can relate to Indian culture.
"My father is an Arab and mother is Portuguese. I have lived in many countries and can relate to people in India, I understand Indian culture and food," she added.