- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Luv Ranjan Pulls Off A Casting Coup, Confirms His Next Film Stars Ajay Devgn & Ranbir Kapoor!
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Pregnant Or Not, Ileana D'cruz Has A Sassy Reply For All Gossipmongers?
In the film, whose trailer was launched recently, Ajay would be seen doing some sleek action and dance moves. "The kind of style Prabhudeva presented in Action Jackson is a new stuff and am happy to be a part of this film. This is the first time in my career when I did rehearsals before my dance performance in the film.
"I think Prabhudeva is also a director who knows an actor's plus point and keeping that point he has utilised my dance talent and gave it a new look. It was fun and I have given my best. Now the audience will decide," Ajay said during the trailer launch of the film.
This is not the first time that the Rowdy Rathore filmmaker is teaming up with Ajay. They collaborated few years ago but the film got shelved. "It was almost 20 years ago when we were both young. But the film got shelved," Ajay said.
The Singham star said he did not make any specific abs for playing the tough guy. Rather, he concentrated on making a strong body. "I don't have six or eight packs but what Prabhudeva wanted a tough body that I have. As there are many action sequence, I had worked out a lot. A month's effort was needed. It's a hard job to maintain a fit body," said the actor.
Apart from the hard-hitting action sequences, Ajay is also seen romancing two female leads -- Sonakshi Sinha and Yami Gautam -- in the trailer. The 45-year-old father of two said his family loved the trailer. "Kajol has not gone to the set. But whatever teaser you people saw she has seen that too... And she she has liked it. My daughter also loved the trailer," he said.
The film is expected to hit theatres on December 5.