- Salman Khan Shares An Adorable Picture Of 'Chweet' Jacqueline Fernandez From 'Selfish'
- Good News For Jacqueline Fernandez's Fans; She's All Set To Perform At The IPL Closing Ceremony
- Salman Khan: There Is No One Better Than Jacqueline Fernandez In The Current Generation!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
The 28-year-old Sri Lankan beauty has to look like a college girl in the film and she said, "During Race 2, I had to lean down completely because there was a lot of action scenes in it. For this film, I was asked to gain weight as I am playing a college girl."
"I could not afford to have the perfect zero size body. I was 51 and now I am 56 for Kick and I am very happy with my body," she added.
Her last releases Race 2 and Housefull 2 were multi-starrers.
When asked if this brings any pressure on her, Jacqueline said, "There was a lot of pressure, but my main concern was not to disappoint Sajid Nadiadwala. He must have seen something in me that he offered me the film. When he showed confidence in me, I didn't want to disappoint him."
Kick is important for producer Nadiadwala too as he embarks on a new journey with the action drama - it marks his debut as a director.
Jacqueline praises Salman's "helping nature".
"He is not the kind of a person who will leave you mid way. It's a pleasure to work with him," Jacuqline added.