- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Jacqueline Fernandez Meets With A Car Accident In Bandra After Partying With Salman Khan!
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Release Gets DELAYED? Read Details
- Race 3: Salman Khan To Don 45 Custom-Made Tuxedos For The Film!
- OOPS! Why Did Sonam Kapoor's Bestie Jacqueline Fernandez Refuse To Apply Mehendi On Her Palms?
- Jacqueline Fernandez Opens Up About Shooting In Extreme Conditions In Ladakh With Salman Khan
Jacqueline Fernandez who is geared up for the release of her next film Kick has praised Salman Khan's ex-flame Katrina Kaif. The actress said that Katrina's hard work has made her one of the top actresses of today.
Jacqueline was quoted saying, "We can't do anything without hardwork. I feel even if you are doing good work, you still have to work harder...I am sure Katrina is someone who has worked extremely hard and that's the reason she is one of the leading actresses today."
The Sri Lankan beauty will be seen romancing Salman Khan in the movie Kick. Salman was in the relationship with Katrina Kaif for a long time.
After working in Bollywood for nearly five years Jacqueline said that she would like to do the special appearance in the films. Jacqueline said, "If I was asked to do special appearance, I don't mind. Our (Bollywood) movies are considered to be part of song and dance culture, so if I get an opportunity to perform on a song in a movie, I think it's nice. I love dancing and music."
Jacqueline plays the role of Shaina in the film Kick which is written and directed by Sajid Nadiadwala. This is the first time when she is paired opposite superstar Salman Khan. The film is scheduled to release on July 25, 2014.