- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
- Jimmy Sheirgill: I’m A Workaholic & Can’t Stay Home For 50 Days!
- Unaffected By Rishi Kapoor's Rude Remarks! Anurag Basu Says He Will Work With Ranbir Kapoor Again!
- HOT NOW! Ranbir Kapoor’s REPLY On Rishi Kapoor's Rant Against Anurag Basu For Jagga Jasoos Failure!
- Govinda Thanks Rishi Kapoor For BLASTING Anurag Basu; Says THIS About Ranbir Kapoor & Salman Khan!
- MORE DAMAGE! Ranbir Kapoor SHOCKED With Rishi Kapoor's HARSH Comments On Anurag Basu; Highly Upset
Director Anurag Basu has finally spoken about the continuous delay in his upcoming film Jagga Jasoos. Basu's last film Barfi was released two years back. Whereas, his much talked about film (Jagga Jasoos) is scheduled to release next year.
Jagga Jasoos stars actor Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif in the lead roles. Basu was quoted saying, "Jagga Jasoos' was planned as a quickie. But Ranbir Kapoor (who is the film's co-producer) has been shooting simultaneously for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet."
Director Basu said that, actress Katrina Kaif is also busy with her prior commitments. Currently, Katrina is shooting for her film Bang Bang in which she is paired opposite actor Hrithik Roshan.
Interestingly, Basu's film Barfi was also shot parallel to the Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar. Even though his films get delayed because of other filmmakers, Basu is not complaining. Basu said, "Whether it's Imtiaz during Barfi or Anurag Kashyap during Jagga Jasoos, they are both friends. And besides it's all Ranbir's projects, so there is no question of prioritizing wrongly."
Actor Govinda will also feature in the movie Jagga Jasoos, which is co-produced by actor Ranbir Kapoor. After completing the film Jagga Jasoos, Ranbir will start shooting for the biopic on late singer Kishore Kumar with Anurag Basu.
Ranbir will portray the role of late singer Kishore Kumar in the biopic.