TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Jacqueline Fernandez is on a high these days, after the success of Kick film starring Salman Khan in the lead, it looks like the actress had got a new lease of life when it comes to her career in Bollywood.
The actress who has suddenly risen to the top is seen grazing the cover of Grazia magazine's September issue and the actress looks uber classy in her Dior outfits and accessories.
Jacqueline took to her account in one of the micro-blogging sites, posted this picture and wrote, "Now this is a cover!!! Thank you @graziaindia #sureshnatrajan @ektarajani @shaanmu @dior." She is seen appearing a lot on the magazine covers ever since her hit film with Salman.
Currently she has two more projects in line. While one is with Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal called Roy whose shooting has begun, the other movie is Bangistan starring Pulit Samrat and Riteish Deshmukh. The actress just finished her first schedule of Bangistan and is shooting for Roy.
With so many movies lined up for her in Bollywood, the actress may soon take Katrina Kaif's place, considering she is planning her marriage, she may very soon retire from films.