- Jiah Khan Death Case: Charges Framed Against Sooraj Pancholi
- Sooraj Pancholi Is In Love! After Jiah Death, He Is Dating This Girl!
- Sooraj Pancholi Speaks Up On Jiah Khan's Suicide Case, Says He Hasn't Read The Chargesheet Yet!
- VERY SHAMEFUL! Sooraj Pancholi Flushed Late Jiah Khan's 4 Week Old Foetus In The Toilet, Reveals CBI
- Sooraj Pancholi Reveals How Jiah Khan's Death Changed Him
- Jiah Khan Death Case: Sooraj Pancholi Under CBI's Scanner
The sessions court on Wednesday adjourned Jiah Khan's case to July 21st. The proceedings against Suraj Pancholi, son of actor Aditya Pancholi, accused of abetment to suicide of Jiah Khan was further adjourned.
"We want a special investigation team (SIT) to be formed as soon as possible," said Aditya Pancholi later outside the court. Aditya Pancholi also said, Suraj has filed for exemption and that the court is yet to decide.
Both Suraj and his father were present in the court. The court was to frame charges against Suraj Pancholi but his advocate Shrikant Shivade informed the court that since Rabiya Khan made an independent detailed investigation into the case was pending in the Bombay High court and hence the case be deferred.
Suraj Pancholi was arrested last year on June 10 and booked him for abetment of suicide of his then girl friend Jiah Khan. He was arrested on the basis of six page letter allegedly written by Jiah Khan. The Bombay High court granted him bail later on July 1.
However, Rabiya Khan later moved the High court in October that her daughter was murdered and also asked CBI to probe.