- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Satyameva Jayate Trailer: John Abraham Goes On A Killing Spree To Eliminate Corruption!
- John Abraham Believes The Biggest Stars Are Action Heroes!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Parmanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
It was reported that John would play fast bowler Ishant Sharma in the biopic, which will see Sushant Singh Rajput in the title role. But he said it's not true.
"Rubbish. If someone is spreading some rumour for facilitating some film, it's his or her problem. It's utter rubbish," he told.
He added that he would be busy with Welcome Back.
"This Christmas and New Year, I am shooting for my film 'Welcome Back' and my plan is only to work round-the-clock. Maybe I'll get a day off and spend time with my family," said John who lives a disciplined life and doesn't enjoy partying too much.
"I sleep by 9.30 -10 p.m. and wake up by 4.30 a.m. So, no time to party," added the actor, who likes the "mood and spirit" when people enjoy themselves during New Year.
Apart from movies, the 41-year-old is also concerned about the country's economic growth and wants to see youth shunning drugs.
"I've met the PM (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) personally on a number of occasions. He wants economic progress in the country and that's all I am concerned about.
"I am very apolitical. I have no political inclinations at all and my only interest is economic progress," said the actor who wants to set good examples for the youth and that is why he is not invited at parties.
"When you tell youth not to have drugs, there will be no better example. That's one of the reasons why I did a film called Force where I play a narcotics bureau officer. I wanted to set an example.
"I think I am not invited for most of the parties because people are scared about how I am going to react. They feel, it is better to keep John Abraham away. Let him sleep and wake up early," he added.