- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Shahrukh Khan & Juhi Chawla Get Relief As Bombay High Court Stays IT Department's Show-Cause Notice!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- What Would Be Juhi Chawla’s Reaction If Her Kids Entered Bollywood? Read Details!
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif & Others Dress To Kill, Read Winners List!
- Not Right: Juhi Chawla On Death Threats To Deepika Padukone Over Padmavati Row
Actress Juhi Chawla is unhappy with her role in the film The Hundred Foot Journey, which also marked her debut in Hollywood.
When the actress was missing from the promotional events of the movie, her Indian co-star Om Puri attended the events. Juhi had said that the role she is playing in the movie is quite older than her age, and the actress was upset when she saw her character in the movie.
Juhi, who played the role of lead actors' mother and Om Puri's wife in the movie said that she didn't knew about the use of VFX on screen.
After making her debut with a cameo role the actress said that she now wants to do a full fledged role in Hollywood films.
The Hundred Foot Journey is a romantic comedy film based on the novel of the same name written by Richard C. Morais. The movie is directed by Lasse Hallstrom and released on August 8, 2014.