- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
The Pro Kabaddi League tournament started on Saturday and the duo, along with other celebrities like Farah Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Tina Ambani and Kabir Bedi, attended the launch of the eight-city franchise.
Abhishek Bachchan owns Jaipur Pink Panthers, a franchise of the Pro Kabaddi League.
From the Bachchan family, megastar Amitabh, his wife Jaya and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai were seen cheering for Abhishek's kabaddi team.
"Thank u @juniorbachchan 4 inviting us to the Pro Kabaddi opening!! What a fun we had!!" Farah tweeted.
Amitabh, who posted a photo at the launch with the Khans, also thanked them and others, who marked their presence.
"Grateful to all the stars and friends that came out in support - Shah Rukh and Sachin and Aamir, and so many others ... and a blast we had, cheering this very Indian sport ... an occasion a first for India and the game ... great fun ...
"I do hope that we continue to play it the way it has been designed, with all the prominent corporates coming in and many celebrities joining the gang ... !!" Big B posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
His son's team lost the match, but he was happy with the turnout.
"Pro Kabaddi today (Saturday) started ... Jaipur Pink Panthers v U Mumba ... we LOST !! No sweat ! great atmosphere, and great turn out ... watch," Amitabh tweeted.