- Anurag Kashyap-Kalki Kochelin Officially Divorced
- Kalki Kochelin Wants To Work With Vishal Bhardwaj
- We Will Work Together Someday: Kalki On Anurag Kashyap
- Anurag Initially Rejected Me For 'Dev D': Kalki
- Is Anurag Kashyap Still Friends With Kalki Kochelin?
- It's charity time for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara unit
Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin says she is still learning and hopes to excel in acting when she turns 90.
"There is no better teacher than experience. After every film, we all learn something and take that with us. I hope when I am 90, I will be a great actress," the 30-year-old told.
"Yes, I have done films which were not hit, but that's fine. I think it's not important all your films should be hit. Your performance should be appreciated. We all work and try to improve and better ourselves," she added.
The Dev.D star's recent releases like Zindagi na Milegi Dobara and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani are all commercial projects. But she says it was not a conscious decision to do them.
"I don't take any conscious decision to do commercial films. I do what I find interesting," she said.
Kalki was last seen in Happy Ending, which also featured Saif Ali Khan and Ileana D'Cruz.