- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Nithya Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 11 Preview: Ramya Behaves Like A Brat, Gets Punished
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Kamal Rebukes Aishwarya-Yashika; Ananth Gets Evicted
- Rakesh Unni, The New Sensation; Kamal Haasan & Shankar Mahadevan Are Blown Over By His Voice
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Day 16: The 'Ex Factor' Wrecks Aishwarya-Shariq's Relationship
Apparently Kamal is miffed because Amitabh has not praised any of his performances in a career that has spanned over decades with more than 200 films to his credit. Kamal is younger than Big B by 10 years and is upset with the actor never praising him once.
Kamal's daughter Akshara is making her debut in Bollywood with Shamitabh which also stars Big B and Dhanush. After Big B worked with the second daughter of Kamal in the R. Balki direction he praised the little debutante's performance and even sent her a text message praising her acting prowess.
It was at this moment that it dawned upon Kamal that while Big B praised Akshara for her very first film, till date he has never praised Kamal's performances and so in a candid and fun moment, Kamal said he has never received any congratulatory messages from the veteran actor for his performances.
OMG! Did you actually think he was seriously miffed with Big B? Breath a sigh of relief people, it was just a tongue in cheek comment from the veteran actor.