- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is one such star who is not very fond of being on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
While, several actors and actresses have made Twitter and Facebook a vital tool to interact with fans and promote upcoming films, Kangana Ranaut does not like to do the same and the actress has reasons for that.
According to Kangana Ranaut interacting with fans on social networking sites is a sign of being celebrity and she thinks herself as an artist not a celebrity. "I am not on Facebook or Twitter. I don't understand the equation on social networking sites. I am not a celebrity in my mind and never can be one. I believe I am an artist, not a celeb," assered Queen actress Kangana Ranaut.
Kangana also said that another reason for her not being on Facebook or Twitter is that she can't fake on those sites. "I wake up in the morning, make my coffee and behave like a normal person. I can't go to such sites and post updates like 'what's up people', 'what are you doing?', etc. I can't fake it on social networking sites." The actress further added, "I can't be friends with people who do not have a face. I am not collecting fans. I don't know how to interact with such people."
Kangana however, wants to keep entertaining her fans through films. "My services are for my fans and I will always entertain them but I won't be on social networking sites," said Kangana.