- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has admitted to be in a relationship and the actress apparently is very happy being with her new beau.
In conversation with a leading daily, Queen actress Kangana Ranaut confirmed about her relationship but she is reluctant to reveal about her boyfriend at this point of time.
"I am in a relationship and ¬enjoying this state. But, I don't want to talk about it right now. It's very special to me and I am glad to have found a companion. I hope I get into the position when I can talk about it. Right now, speaking about it would be unfair on the other person. As it is, relationships are difficult, aren't they?," said Kangana.
Kangana Ranaut further added how being in a relationship can be both traumatic as well as empowering. "Freedom of being alone is intoxicating. Relationships can be very traumatic. But being in a healthy relationship can be very empowering," said the actress.
Well, many congratulations to Kangana and we wish her relationship remains healthy forever.