- SHOCKING! Deepika Padukone's Popularity Is Making Kangana Ranaut INSECURE; Leaks Her Pictures
- SHOCKER! Karan Johar BASHED Kangana Ranaut & The REASON Was Hrithik Roshan!
- Is This Her REVENGE? Kangana Ranaut Says 'NO' To Working With Shahrukh Khan!
- HORRIBLE! Shekhar Suman Is Happy That Rangoon Flopped; Calls Kangana Ranaut A COCAINE Addict
- I Will Not Tolerate Bullying; Read Why Kangana Ranaut Said This About Bollywood!
- Kangana Ranaut Is Demanding Credits As Co-Director For Rangoon
- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
Versatile actress Kangana Ranaut, who has a distinct taste in fashion, has been roped in by e-tailer Myntra as the face of its in-house brand DressBerry. She says she was lured to endorse the brand due to its fun, flirty and feminine style.
"When I came across DressBerry, I took an instant liking to it. Besides the apparel, it is the attitude of 'Fun, Flirty and Feminine' reflected by the brand that appeals to me," Kangana said in a statement.
Myntra launched DressBerry in 2013, and within a span of 15 months, it has gained popularity.
The actress, who touched new heights of popularity herself with her role as Rani in Queen, said, "Brands like Myntra.com are providing access to youth in smaller towns to shop for their favourite brands as they are equally aspirational and want to look good just like their counterparts in larger cities."
With her recent films, Queen and Revolver Rani, as well as her past success Fashion, Myntra saw Kangana as a perfect fit to endorse DressBerry.