- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
- WOW! This Malayalam Actress Roped In For Queen Remake?
- Ramesh Aravind To Helm The Kannada Remake Of Queen
- Kangana Ranaut Makes A Valid Point When Asked About Vikas Bahl Sexual Harassment Case!
- Model Or Actress? This Is What Lisa Haydon Has To Say About Her Life!
- Parul Yadav Roped In For Kannada Remake Of Queen
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to make her directorial debut soon with a light romantic comedy film.
The actress who has earned laurels with her performance in the movie Queen will soon be seen directing a 'chick flick' and reportedly, the film be based on Kangana's own life experiences.
"Kangana is keen on directing a light romantic comedy for her directorial feature debut. Most people expect her to helm a gritty, edgy story but she would rather direct the ideal date film. She loves chick flicks like Bridget Jone's Diary, The Notebook, Crossroads, The Devil Wears Prada and How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days but the film she directs will come from her own experiences and won't be a remake," a source close to the actress was quoted.
Meanwhile, Kangana also confirmed the news about her directorial debut without revealing much information. "It's too early to talk of my directorial debut right now. All I can say is that when I direct it will a commercial movie, a complete chick flick," said Kangana.
Well, Kangana has proved her metal as an actress and it will interesting to see how Kangana comes up as a director.