- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
Day 2 of the ongoing India Couture Week 2014 looks really star studded. First we had Rina Dhaka's show where Malaika Arora Khan and The Lunchbox actress Nimrat Kaur graced the ramp. Now the Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut walked the runway of India Couture Week 2014 for famous designer, Anju Modi.
Kangana Ranaut looked ravishing in an Anju Modi's design as she turned showstopper for the designer. The silhouette made the Queen look like a gorgeous doll.
Kangana Ranaut has wowed both off-screen and on-screen on the runway as a showstopper. We still can't forget the way the actress carried herself on ramp in the movie Fashion. Kangana who was sidelined in multi-starrer films of late came back with a bang. Her movie, Queen is one of the most cherished films of 2014.
Kangana Ranaut will be next seen in Rensil D'Silva's Ungli which is produced by Karan Johar. The comedy drama also stars Emraan Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut and Sanjay Dutt in lead roles. This will be Kangana's 3rd film in 2014 to go on the floors. She started with superhit Queen, and then was seen playing a leader of a political party in Revolver Rani. Lets hope her multi-starrer film Ungli does well and 2014 becomes the best year for the cute actress. Meanwhile there is buzz that Kangana will next share the screen space with Imran Khan as well.
Kangana definitely looked gorgeous at ICW 2014 ramp. What do you think?