- SHOCKING! Deepika Padukone's Popularity Is Making Kangana Ranaut INSECURE; Leaks Her Pictures
- SHOCKER! Karan Johar BASHED Kangana Ranaut & The REASON Was Hrithik Roshan!
- Is This Her REVENGE? Kangana Ranaut Says 'NO' To Working With Shahrukh Khan!
- HORRIBLE! Shekhar Suman Is Happy That Rangoon Flopped; Calls Kangana Ranaut A COCAINE Addict
- I Will Not Tolerate Bullying; Read Why Kangana Ranaut Said This About Bollywood!
- Kangana Ranaut Is Demanding Credits As Co-Director For Rangoon
"I'm playing very interesting characters now. I'm doing a love story directed by Nikhil Advani, it's a different character, then I will be seen in Tanu Weds Manu 2, a film with Sai Kabir - it's a good line-up. You'll see a lot of variety from me," Kangna said during a recent appearance at a fashion gala.
The National Award winning actress took to the ramp at the just concluded BMW India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) in a creation by Suneet Varma, one of the country's pioneering designers.
While Kangna was impressed with his designs, Varma felt that when the actress ties the knot, the classic red will suit her the best as a bride.
"I think Kangna is a very gutsy and fashion forward thinking actress. I think she has been able to find a very important, relevant and current niche that many actresses haven't been able to do. She also represents an Indian woman with lot of power. So red is the colour for her (when she marries)," he said.