- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
Kapil Sharma, the comedy king is gearing up for his upcoming Bollywood movie where he is not romancing one but five heroines. The actor had to debut in Bollywood with Bank Chor but sadly things did not work out but Kapil is no more sad for he is now the lucky actor who has got the chance to romance five leading ladies.
Kapil got dropped by the YRF films for their upcoming movie Bank Chor and instead opted for Riteish Deshmukh. The spokesperson said, "We will look forward to working together in future when the time is right."
But now happy times are back for the actor has signed his next with Abbas-Mustan. Yes, Kapil's next film will be directed by the dynamic duo, Abbas-Mustan and out of the five heroines in the film, Elli Avram has been confirmed as one of the leading ladies.
Within one year of her debut in Bollywood, the actress has managed to garner attention and therefore yet another Hindi film. Kapil too must be on cloud nine for he will get to romance this firang ad four other hotties in his debut Bollywood flick.