- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
I can't do action. I can't see myself doing such kind of roles like Rani and Priyanka are playing in Mary Kom and Mardaani. I will look funny if I do such roles," said Kareena.
However, Kareena appreciates the two actresses for donning such action pact roles. "I applaud them for doing such roles. When I meet them I will tell them that they are doing great. But I can't do it," added Kareena.
Although new actresses like Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor are gaining much popularity, Kareena who has been in the industry for quite long time, claims that she does not take new actresses as her competition.
"I have my own zone and I do what I like. I don't see competition from any new actress. I met Alia many times and I find her a very sweet person. We have her own way of working," stated Kareena.