- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has no worries about the remuneration structure in the industry as she is paid well. She has worked under some of the biggest banners.
Kareena Kapoor thinks differently when other actresses from Bollywood like Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra have different opinion about the remuneration structure which is not equal like that of actors.
"I get paid very well and I have no complaints. If it's a big budget film, they can afford and what works for another actress might not work for somebody else," Kareena said..
"I feel each and every actor is different. For example, I can never do 'The Dirty Picture'. I don't have that courage and boldness but for me it's a challenge to be a part of 'Golmaal 3' and still have a great role. It's an honour for me to be a part of 'Singham' and that works for me. It's unfair to draw any comparisons," she added.
Kareena Kapoor had a different opinion in the year 2012 when at an event in the capital she shared how Vidya's National Award-winning performance in the 2011 released film The Dirty Picture has given actresses the hope for a brighter tomorrow in the Indian film industry.
She even said that she will fight for 'Equal pay cheques' for both the actors and the actresses.
Kareena Kapoor's views then and now has just changed. Is it because she is getting a fat cheque now just like the other actors or has Kareena just doesn't remember her 2012 comments about remuneration? Only Bebo should comment on this!